O soniye - music project






I created the music for this song using Walk Band, a mobile application. I hope to record it soon and bring it to life. I'm now looking for a music label that believes in my work and would like to collaborate on this project. 

One line from lyrics......
Chhori tu bombay ki batati kyun UK ki 
Sarojni se kapde lake burberry jo batati

Theme-
A stunning South Delhi girl turns heads everywhere she goes. People assume she's wearing luxury brands from expensive malls, but her secret is that she shops at Sarojini Nagar Market. She has an eye for fashion, knows how to bargain, and transforms budget finds into runway-worthy outfits. She doesn't chase labels—she creates her own style. A boy falls for her confidence, wit, and effortless charm, realizing that beauty isn't about price tags; it's about attitude.
Visual 
Bright Delhi streets
Auto-rickshaws and cafés
Shopping bags from Sarojini
Friends laughing and bargaining
Sunset drive through South Delhi
Fashion montage with confident, carefree energy



 

Comments